Sunday, April 29, 2007

OB visit, 04/18/07

Biophysical Profile, score 8 of 8
AFI - 9.9
weight - 2 lbs 10 oz (1191 grams)
overall - 42%

BPP / ultrasound performed by the sonographer who has bad beside manner.
She was nice enough to print ALL SORTS of pictures, and to take requests as to photos I wanted.


cute little foot. :)


another shot of a cute little foot.


the exposed bowel (gastroschisis).


profile, with her little face and everything.


more of her face.


I can't get enough shots of her face.


you can see the nose and lips and everything in this one.


that sweet little face, lips, nose, eyes.
and her hands are near her face.



now she looks like she's smiling and sleeping.


Also, the doc I saw was not my normal OB. I liked this woman, though. She trained in NY, and worked with midwives, and said when she moved to Memphis, she didn't understand why there weren't midwives here. When I asked about being backed up (they put me on iron pills for pregnancy-related anemia, and that's what happens, thank you very much), rather than recommmend pills, she recommended adding flax seed to my diet.

No comments: